- Promote Your Venue to event organisers using our free promotional pages, locality maps, videos, mailing lists and app-driven push technology;
- Generate Additional Revenue by allowing potential Event Organisers to check availability and request a booking for your venue using our EasyBook book-in-one-place venue booking system. Choose who you want to accept or refuse with a click of the mouse based on your availability, the information they provide and their profile;
- Maximise your Occupancy by using our databases and data-marketing to maximise your venue occupancy through special offers and promotions.
Check out our Event Venue faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…
Event Venues faqNo FAQs Found
- Promote Your Event to local eventgoers using our locality maps, mailing lists and app-driven push technology
- Generate Additional Revenue by allowing potential stallholders to request a booking for your event either using our EasyBook book-in-one-place stallholder booking system. Choose who you want to accept or refuse with a click of the mouse based on the information they provide and their trader profile.
- Find, Check Availability and Book Venues Easily and check out Event Services companies using our directories. Promote your business by listing your company as an Event Organiser.
Check out our Event Organiser faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…
Event Organisers faqNo FAQs Found
- Research and Book Stalls at Events and Markets All In One Place, read reviews from attendees and stallholders from previous years to get a good idea whether the event fits the profile of your stall and the products you sell;
- Check Availability for any Event Listed and Make Multiple Bookings for a Number of Events All In One Place using our EasyBook book-in-one-place stallholder booking system. Choose who you want to confirm or cancel with a click of the mouse based on the information the event provides and the event profile. Keep Track of Your Bookings – Booking information and invoices conveniently stored in your Member Area and available at any time.
- Secure Better Venues by Promoting your Stall. Show event owners how good you are and make the better events want you as a trader. List your stall with photographs and sales copy to show what you do and generate more bookings at better, more profitable events;
Check out our Stallholder faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…
Stallholders faqNo FAQs Found
- Recruit More Participants for Your Activity: Promote your activity and list when and where it is happening across the goodlocally network;
- Take Bookings through our Portals and Launch your own Micro-Site: Get listed across our network and instantly launch your own fully responsive microsite to promote your activity. Take bookings on both;
- Use Our Promotion and Data Marketing Tools to build mailing lists and develop your social media presence to reach people local to you who are interested in your activity;
Check out our Activity Organiser faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…
Activity Organiser faqNo FAQs Found
- Generate Business by Going Where Your Customers Go: Event organisers use Good Locally to Find Events and Stallholders. Use our Event Services Directory to make sure they find you, not your competitors;
- Build Your Local Business: Get listed and promoted to Events, Venues and Stallholders local to you to maximise your sales opportunities;
- Use Advertising and Data Marketing to target sales and marketing messages directly at events about to happen in your area;
Check out our Event Service Provider faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…
Event Service Providers faqNo FAQs Found
- Find upcoming events close to you. Click the Compass Symbol on the search form to localise to where you are;
- Select event types according to your locality or interests or use a general search to get a choice;
- Never miss a Good Local Event: Use our once-a-week localised reminders (via email or messaging) to make sure you don’t miss out on great local events in your area.
Check out our Eventgoer faqs below. Cannot find an answer? Ask us…